Here are the ways you can renew your season tickets this year:
- Online: Renewal is available through a special email link for Cabin members. To make sure you receive this email, re-up your membership for the 2017-2018 year before Wednesday the 12th. As we have over 700 season ticket subscribers, this online method is the fastest, most responsive way to renew! Didn’t renew your membership and missed the link? Never fear; Megan will be emailing re-upped members their season renewal link every 24 hours. Cabin members who are resubscribing have 1 whole month to renew.
- Give us a call: If you plan to pay by credit card, call The Cabin @ #208.331.8000 between 9am and 5pm, Monday – Friday, and one of us will help you renew your series over the phone.
- Mail: We’ll have ticket and membership order forms available at The Cabin table before and after Lauren Groff’s lecture. If you’d like to pay by check this is probably the way to go, unless you want to…
- Stop in! Our offices are open from 9am to 5pm, Monday through Friday. We accept cash, checks, cards, and coffee bribes. We will try not to be eating lunch when you arrive.
Questions? Call The Cabin #208.331.8000, OR view our Ticketing F.A.Q. page for more information.
- BESTSELLER, (rows B – C) 5 tickets @ $325
- LITERARY CIRCLE (rows D – H), 5 tickets @ $250
- MAIN FLOOR (rows J – N), 5 tickets @ $200
- LOWER BALCONY (rows O – U), 5 tickets @ $150
- UPPER BALCONY (rows V – Z), 5 tickets @ $100
- STANDING ROOM (no seat!), 5 tickets @ $50
Please note: Rows ‘A’ and ‘I’ don’t exist. See our Ticketing F.A.Q. page for more information.