Thank you for being a series subscriber to The Cabin’s Readings & Conversations!
Tickets to the 2020-2021 season will go on sale to all renewing ticket holders as long as they are current Cabin members at 8 PM the night of Friday, May 1st. The Cabin will be launched the series with the following video:
As always, tickets will be available for renewal through a direct email link sent to you by The Cabin. You can follow this link to renew your season tickets. If you did not receive the link, check your promotions/spam folder, make sure you’re checking the right email account, or renew your membership! We will send out the links as memberships become current every couple days.
Renewing ticketholders will have a 6-week window to renew tickets, until June 15, 2020. After this date, your protected access to renewing tickets will be released to The Cabin, and those spots will be entered in the series lottery for ticket hopefuls. Renewing ticketholders cannot gift access to their tickets should they choose not to renew.
Reminders about seating:
- All ticketholders can only renew exactly what they had the year before.
- Should you like to make changes to your seating section or quantity of tickets, please leave the request in the notes section of your order. You will be contacted by us directly if we can accommodate you! Do not wait to renew based on this request.
- Bestseller and First Edition ticketholders sitting on the Main Floor of the Egyptian Theatre will be automatically renewing the seats they had the previous year. (Although we do reserve the right to make adjustments if need be.)
- Ticketholders sitting in the Balcony of the Egyptian Theatre will want to purchase tickets sooner than later, as the Balcony is first-purchase, first-pick at seating for Book Club and Paperback series ticket holders. *This is the sixth year first-purchase, first-pick balcony seating has been in effect.*
- Friends in the Balcony who would like to sit together are encouraged to follow the link and purchase their tickets at the same time, and coordinate their seats with each other rather than through us. Our staff is limited and currently working from home — we will only slow you down!
- Bookclubs who like to sit together are encouraged to coordinate with each other when renewing seats. Our staff is limited and currently working from home – we will only slow you down! This year, we cannot guarantee that everyone will be able to sit together if you try to renew through us.
- Audiobook ticket holders (Standing Room Only) will be able to pick seats for Morrison Center lectures as a part of their venue policy. They will not have actual seats for Egyptian Theatre lectures.
- Season tickets will be available for pick-up starting September 1, 2020.
The Cabin’s 2020-2021 series includes one ticket to each lecture at the following levels (based on the Egyptian Theatre seating chart):
Bestseller (rows B, C, and partial rows D-H)
First Edition (partial rows D-H, and rows J-N)
Bookclub (rows O-Q, partial rows R-U)
Paperback (partial rows R-U, rows V-Z)
Audiobook (Standing Room Only)