July 22nd – 26th
Monday – Friday from 9 AM – 12 PM
Grades 7 – 9
at The Cabin
801 S Capitol Blvd, Boise
$147 for Cabin members (learn more about Cabin membership here) – $177 everyone else
Downtown adventures in short fiction & poetry
Explore cityscapes, coffee shops, public art, and urban life in Boise’s downtown. A professional teaching-writer from The Cabin will be your guide as you find inspiration to write original short stories with unique characters and settings, and create super-alive poems rooted in observation.
Things to Know When Registering:
- Your camp purchase includes an anthology featuring writing from your camper! This will be mailed to you before the winter holidays.
- We want to spell your kid’s name right in the anthology! Please double-check spelling.
- *NEW THIS YEAR* Your registration confirmation will include a link to a form that will ask for more required information about your camper like allergies and grade level. If you could fill this out as soon as possible, we won’t have to bug you as much.
- Are you a current Cabin member looking for access to member pricing? Either log in to your OvationTix account (instruction here) or enter the member code provided in your members-only emails.
- Not currently a member and interested in discounted camps? Learn more about Cabin membership here. Hot tip: when you put your membership in the cart first and then add your camp member pricing will become available to you.
This camp is taught by Nicole LeFavour!
Former Senator Nicole LeFavour is a poet, essayist and former newspaper reporter with an MFA in short story writing from the University of Montana. Her stories have appeared in the North American Review and other journals. Her blogs and feature length news stories have received recognition locally and and nationally.